Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bra Shopping Still Sucks......

Well, I went bra shopping today. Had to; my old faithfuls were not so faithful anymore. I hate shopping for bras. Nothing is a more blatant reminder of how much weight I've gained than trying to find a proper fitting bra. Looking in that fitting room mirror, I see the bulges, the overhang, etc. It is really depressing. All I have wanted for the last several years is to be able to buy the little, cute, lacy C cup bras. Instead, I am bound to the thick strapped, bland colored, giant cupped contraptions with 40 fish hooks in the back. Yes, I know there are pretty bras for bigger girls, but they cost a fortune. My esteem was really shaken tonight. I mean, I am going to keep working, keep losing weight; it is just totally depressing to see just how fat I have become over the years. I remember what it was like to buy the cute bras. I hate buying the freaking DD ones. Big boobs are truly overrated. I hope one day I can afford to have these damn things lifted and reduced so I can have my C cups back. I just really hate bra shopping right now. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment