Saturday, January 7, 2012

Givin' it all I got......

As a larger sized woman, I find I often have to modify my workout routines. I try to keep things low impact to save my knees, as I am undoubtedly carrying way too much weight to put my poor knees through the strain of supporting jumps and lunges. It must be done, for safety's sake, but I hate it. I want to go full force like the people in my videos. I want to lift my knees high, jump high, squat low, etc. I really hate that my weight holds me back. True, if I keep working I will lose weight and then I can start doing regular instead of modified moves. I just wish I could do it now. I don't feel I get the full benefit of the exercise if I have to do the easier version. Fatness sucks. In every way imaginable.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment